இவரை காப்பாற்ற கொளச்சல் தொஹுதி எம்எல்எ பிரின்ஸ் மிஹவும் முயற்சி எடுத்தார் .... கடித நஹல் கீழே கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.......
1. The President of India
2. The Prime Minister of India
3. His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah,
The Prime Minister of Kuwait.
4. HE Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah,
The Deputy Prime Minister/ Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait.
5. The Governor of Tamil Nadu State
6. The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
7. The Chairperson, National Human Rights Commission
8. The Indian Ambassador at Kuwait.
Affected Innocent Indian National:
Mr. Suresh, aged 30 years,
S/o Mr. Shanmuga Sundaram,
Near Old Bus Stand, Muthupettai, Thiruvarur District – 6147014,
Tamil Nadu State, India.
H.E. President of India/ Governor, Hon. PM/CM, Sir/Madam
The above mentioned Indian National Mr.Suresh is an innocent and the inhumane wicked Police Officials of the Government of the Kuwait has illegally blamed him of false accusations and he has been sentenced to death by hanging on 17/ June/ 2013 (today). This news has come in our Indian Newspapers and websites. Even it is published in the Tamil Daily Magazine Dhinakaran on yesterday’s version (16 – June – 2013), that the Kuwait Government is going to hang the above said innocent Indian National.
Nowadays ing and hanging of Indian Nationals is an entertainment for the Kuwait Government and Kuwait Police.
Without any evidence, the Kuwait Police and Judiciary are going to the above said Indian National today.
If the Indian Police s the Embassy Officials and make a false report, whether the Kuwait Government will accept it?
The root cause of all these inhumane things was due to the corrupt and highly negligent Indian Embassy Officials at Kuwait. They are not at all bothered of the goodness of the innocent Indians. If they are not capable to perform their roles and responsibilities, let them be terminated from service.
I place the below demands before the Government of India:
1. The above mentioned innocent Indian National Mr.Suresh should be repatriated to India today within 24 hours.
2. The Government of Kuwait should never hang nor do any such harm to the Indian National Mr. Suresh.
3. To instruct the Kuwait Government to take serious action against Kuwait Police Officials for committing the crime of making false accusations against the Indian National Mr. Suresh.
4. The Indian National Mr. Suresh should be handed over to the Indian Ambassador with immediate effect.
5. All the Indian Nationals in Kuwait Prisons should be repatriated to India immediately.
6. Indian Government should close all the relationships with the Kuwait Government and withdraw the Indian Mission over there with immediate effect.
7. Indian Government should take all the Kuwait citizens at India in Police custody with immediate effect.
I request the Government of India to rescue the Indian National Mr. Suresh today, through the Indian Embassy before 12:00 PM (Indian Standard Time). Failing will cause me to organize the Supporters and Leaders of the Indian National Congress all over Tamil Nadu to do Picketing and Blockade at the Kuwait Embassy at Delhi, all Collectorates of Tamil Nadu State and so on.
In Political Social Service of Indian National Congress,
Member of Legislative Assembly (Tamil Nadu),
Off: 'A' Block, No.9-A, M.L.A.'s Residential Complex, Omanthoorar Government Estate, Chennai-. 600002, Tamil Nadu
Res: HEBRON, Kanjiracode, Unnamalaikadai Post, Kanyakumari District, Pin-629155, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile No: 7667455511 (TN), (0)9738885499 (Delhi)