There are so many ways.
1. Control the bribery culture starting from Panchayayat office to Tamilnadu Secretariat
2. Stop all free items
3. Stop all bribery in the Police dept, at first and all government offices next
4. Acquire all unaccoun properties ex-MLA and Ministers property as per the law
5. The state must be lead by the educated leader with a clear vision about the future
6. Increase the awareness about about alcohol - in the adult it requires few hundreds every day to drink but in the elder age it needs lakhs to meet the medical expenses
The above is only few - but there are numerous amount of other ways also available
07-மார்-2013 20:00:18 IST
Dear Prime Minister, thank you for your consideration for your thinking about b(p)ing cases in courts. First, try to think about amazing number of loop holes in the law first. Whatever is the case, whatever is the reason, don't allow any cases to go more than 3-4 for hearings. Then, all cases will be (re)solved within 1-2 years.
17-பிப்-2013 13:13:39 IST
It is much better if the government leagalise the bribe as well. For example, Rs.1000 for getting the birth registration certificate, 10% goes to the officer issuing certificate, 20% goes to the whole office staff, 15% goes to the officer-in-charge of the office and the rest goes to the government. And importantly, it is tax free upto Rs.49,999.99 per day. In this scheme, the government is able to get lakhs of crores income and will helpful to issue lots of free items in the next election.
17-பிப்-2013 13:05:33 IST
this is the best comment. the HM is unable to ute his job properly. He is even unable to control the sweeper in his school. As as HM his role is to ensure whether everyone is doing their job or not. Is he going to do the same thing, if he is principal of the college?
18-ஜன-2013 18:34:47 IST
Amma, I am really grateful, if you are able to provide one FULL and a plate of side dish coupled with little pickle as pongal bonus in the tasmark shop for every ration card. Regular User of Tasmark dirnkers association
06-ஜன-2013 18:23:57 IST
Thank you for your time and sharing your experiences genuinely without dubbing like my father is wealthy businessman etc... Why you stopped it suddenly. Anyway thanks again to you.
04-நவ-2012 20:34:50 IST