Sir, Don't shield idiots and anti nationals
ANATOMY OF AN ARREST AND SUBSEQUENT RIOTS
by Avi Das.
"Please, please, please, I can't breathe,"
George Floyd was unknown a person until the videos emerged of him on the ground. He was begging as he was pinned to the ground. "My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Please, please. I can't breathe."
For most of the audience in India, this was the act which has triggered the riots in the US. Given the callousness of the Police which was on display in bringing George Floyd down, it seems
But, there's a little backstory. The police were called in on him by Mahmoud Abumayyaleh, an Arab origin store owner. Floyd came into his store with another man and a woman.
What is eerily similar is the various components of the phenomenon to what transpired in Delhi.e man. The group left, but about 10 minutes later, Floyd came back in the store, as he was a regular and passed off the counterfeit $20. The employee who had first caught the use of the currency wasn't around. The employee returned, saw the counterfeit again, and got to know Floyd had used it and had gone into the car. The employee called the police.
The police came. A timeline reconstruction of the event, by using various camera footage, has been done by Washington Post and can be viewed here:
From the video it is obvious:
- George Floyd was much bigger than the two officers who had responded. He was 6'6"
- He resisted arrest coming out of the car
- The officers, after noticing the group had to call backup
- He tried various means to not get into the police car
- He first tried slipping and falling before being put into the car. The officers help him out and are not overly forceful with him.
- He continued to resist arrest and was using various strategies to wheedle out. He struggled against the officers. Additional officers were called in to support to restrain him.
- After about 2 mins of struggle, he is pinned to the ground.
- He started saying he couldn't breathe.
- The officers placed a call for an Ambulance but continued to pin him. He turns unconscious. He was kept pinned down by the officer for nearly 8 mins. Whether that is SOP or not, I wouldn't know.
Sitting here, one can't judge as to how brutal the behaviour of the Police was, but, there was resistance to arrest in the ning. He was a tall and muscular character. It took 4 police officers to control the scene.
A COLOURFUL CHARACTER
George Floyd, however, is a colourful character
- In 2007, Floyd was charged with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston. He impersonated a utility person and targetted a woman who was alone at home and robbed her.
There are rape and murder charges against him.
Read about that here: s://medium.com/…/george-floyds-violent-night-invading-h…
- In 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison
- George Floyd was made to leave his hometown and home by his own patents
- He found some work in the Porn/narco Business
Irrespective, his history can't be any reason to have him ed. However, his death seems to be just the trigger event needed for a well organised unleashing of riots.
A LITTLE MORE OF THE PICTURE - ANTIFA
THE RIOTS, however, wasn't triggered straight away. It was stoked and sparked. On the very first day, white, hooded and masked guys, went about smashing store windows. They were filmed by coloured people.
Stashes of bricks were kept organised for people to access and riot. They were directed to this stash of bricks.
Violence was unleashed on Police at many places. Police cars were smashed and burnt.
The looting was instigated at many places as also arson.
Most of this can be seen to be instigated by White Antifa, who are trying to push Blacks in the forefront and are using them as the facade of the crime. Many blacks are not only recording them but are keeping away, knowing that they are being used.
The various videos of the brutality unleashed by Antifa are pretty chilling. At many places, genuine protesters have apprehed and handed over 'Antifa provocateur' to riot police.
Attorney General William Barr said: “In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized & driven by anarchistic left extremist groups—far-left extremist groups using Antifa-like tactics.”
ANTIFA seems to be primed to do the dirty work, and when they were arrested it will make sense to check who bails them out, and how far back does that money trail go?
Whatever is transpiring in the US is planned, organised and is a lot more than what is being presented as obvious. The ramifications of this as also the true depth of its instigators will only be revealed over time.
What is eerily similar is the various components of the phenomenon to what transpired in Delhi.
- The rioting.
- The logistics and the preparation.
- The memes and messaging
- The use of a supposed 'outrage' to hide more malevolent action
- The coverage, the accusations and the distractions
This is a global phenomenon and will bear careful study. It won't be very long before such a phenomenon is unleashed on our shores.
Also, Antifa is an example of how triggered and primed urban youth belonging to the Majority are being made to virulently & violently turn against the state. Given the fact that the Left is global, and given the fact that Left mouth pieces have already tried raising the same line in India, do look out for an ANTIFA type similar movement to unleash in India too. The left has been at brainwashing urban youth for a while now.
Note: Now, there can't be any dispute with the fact that Blacks are not given the same consideration as whites. BUT, when it comes to statistics, I came across one showing Police shootings vis a vis race. These are the Macro numbers, delving deeper might expose other tales.