ADVERTISEMENT TARIFF 2018-2019
Dinamalar always has, to every extent possible, endeavoured to guard its readers from misleading information. In this regard, it does not accept advertisements that are misleading, offensive or detrimental to society. The following norms are strictly followed.
- Overseas recruitment agents are to disclose the recruitment number in the material. First time advertisers must attach a license copy.
- Overseas educational advertisements for courses and curriculum not recognised in India, either for higher education or practice, are not accepted.
- Proof of FIR lodged is to be given for missing person advertisements.
- Advertisements claiming cure through alternative medicine, where no scientifically proven medical data exists, are not accepted. Advertisements attempting to entice with futuristic predictions, misleading captions, promising sexual rejuvenation, cure for loss of manhood, wet dreams, which are generally not good in taste, are not accepted.
- All advertisements must be in accordance with our Code of Standards, State Laws and the rules as stipulated in the Code of the Indian Newspaper Society.
- Every effort will be taken to avoid publication of competitive advertisements in close proximity. However no guarantee can be given nor will any claim of 'free make good' be entertained.
- No disputes! protests / claim etc. in respect of any bills will be entertained, unless made within 15 days of publication. We stand indemnified against any claims arising directly or indirectly from the publication of an advertisement.
Payments effected beyond credit period as per INS norms will attract interest at prevalent bank rates. Dishonoured cheques will have to be made good by Demand Draft along with bank charges plus penalty.
Any claims / disputes arising out of or in relation to release of advertisements in Dinamalar shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai and none other.